Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Oxford Fiber Ltd
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process personal data for:
- staff administration (including payroll);
- advertising, marketing and public relations (in connection with their own business activity); and
- accounts and records;
Oxford Fiber is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Resources & further information
Sir Frank Whittle Business Centre, Gt. Central Way, Butlers Leap, Rugby CV21 3XH. UK
Tel +44 (0) 1788 226 010 Email email@example.com
©2017 Oxford Fiber Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company number 04131046
Registered office address: 244 Hillmorton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 5BQ